We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
- 1 INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data within our services. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Ready for Climbing
Inh. Achim Laux
Germany / Allemagne
Phone: +49 (0) 6433/87 61 57
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a form, the information provided by you (name, first name, e-mail address, address, your telephone number, information about your order) will be stored by us for your request or to answer and process your application in the best possible way. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
- 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to limit processing,
- Right to opposition to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority. We are responsible for the data protection and freedom of information Hessen.
- 3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN USING OUR SERVICES
(1) In the merely informative use of our web pages, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Greenwich mean time (GMT) time zone difference
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Website that receives the request
- Operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- a) Our offers use the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
- f) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. Eg "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
- 4 OTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
- 5 OBJECTION OR REVOCATION AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
- 6 NEWSLETTER / MAILINGS
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter / mailing, with which we keep you informed about our services and individual programs.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter / mailing we use the so-called double-opt-in-procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Mandatory information for the sending of the newsletter / mailing is solely your e-mail address and your first name. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter / mailing. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
- 7 USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
(1) We use the service Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de .
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
- 8 USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins:
The data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted to Facebook. Facebook will anonymize your IP address immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) Facebook stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. Through the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by Facebook can be found in the privacy statements communicated below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Facebook address and URL with privacy
notices : Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; For more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
- 9 INCLUSION OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS
(1) We may have included YouTube videos in our online offerings, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website.
(2) By using our services, YouTube and Vimeo Information receive that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube / Vimeo provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube / Vimeo stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must comply with YouTube / Vimeo to exercise them.
- 10 TRUSTED SHOPS CUSTOMER REVIEWS
You may have given your consent following your order:
"Yes I would like to rate my purchase later" and be reminded by Trusted Shops after 7 days once by e-mail to submit a rating Details "
Unless you provide us with your explicit If you have given our consent, we will forward your e-mail address for the invitation to submit a customer evaluation of the service purchased via the Trusted Shops customer evaluation system to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c, 50823 Cologne, Germany, so that they can send you an e-mail after 7 days. Sending mail as a reminder to submit a review. This consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future (eg by mail to email@example.com ).
Further information can be found here: Trusted Shops
- 11 USE OF ADDTHIS PLUGINS
On the website of the domain www.kletterschuhe.de a so-called "Addthis" bookmarking service is used.
- 12 CREDIT CHECK AND SCORING
If we enter in advance, z. For example, if you make a purchase on account, we may, in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, obtain credit information based on mathematical and statistical procedures at the following locations. To do this, we will provide you with the personal data required for a credit check and will use the information we receive about the statistical probability of default for a balanced decision on the payment option to be granted.
The credit information can contain probability values (score values) which are calculated on the basis of scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical methods and whose calculation includes, among other things, address data. Your concerns will be considered in accordance with the statutory provisions. You can object to this test at any time with effect for the future. As a result, we may no longer be able to offer you certain payment options.
arvato infoscore GmbH
Germany / Allemagne